Dreamstime

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Defective Card Reader From DSTT

DSTT For NDS With Card Reader

I just found out that the card reader that came along with the DSTT For NDS cartridge is defective (see http://www.dgemu.com/forums/index.php/topic/400563-flashcart-dsttttds/). During the last 3 years or so, I have always been curious as to why IPodDS will misbehave, or why MoonShell or any other .NDS program will not load successfully after some months of DS usage. A reformat and a restore from backup to the MicroSD is the only option when this happens. For a time, I was having suspicion that I have got a defective MicroSD flash memory card, but I was having trouble believing this.

Guess I have to get a new card reader now. A multi-card reader would be a better investment for the long run I suppose.


2 comments:

  1. Hm.. I'm not really good in gadget..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither am I. But luckily we have Google to help us look for answers.

      Delete