Dreamstime

Thursday 10 December 2015

Tiny Mushrooms

Close Up Shot Of A Tiny Mushroom

If there is no moisture, there will be no mushroom. With the onset of the year-end North-East monsoon, where it rains almost every day, little tiny mushrooms started to appear here and there around my front garden. The top part of these mushrooms, its cap, measures about an inch across; its height, no more than three inches. These mushrooms will start to dry up after about 24 hours. I don't think these mushrooms are edible - there's not much to chew on even if it is.

Here are some macros (closeups) that I have taken one fine morning towards the end of October. If you enjoy looking at the finer details, like I do, just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Top View Of A Tiny Mushroom, Looking Very Much Like A Pizza Without The Toppings

Another Close Up Shot Of The Mushroom









5 comments:

  1. Hi Chuah, that is a cute and pretty mushroom. I found some paper thin, white mushrooms in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to get those paper thin ones too, but not recently.

      Strange how things look so differently when you move your camera lense up close.

      Delete
  2. Hi TC! I enter to your blog today for to know if you have any new about Picasa, but I found these photos and the doves

    They are really Beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I love them. Thanks for the good work!!!


    PS: If you have any new about Raven and Picasa, please let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have been observant enough, you would have noticed that my last two blog posts contains more pictures than what I would normally include in my posts. All pictures uploaded to PicasaWeb from Raven+, except for the click-to-enlarge pictures above which is hosted on Flickr.

      There's no better way to test out my Raven+ code than to do it myself. New version of Raven+ coming soon once I am satisfied that all is well as far as Picasa uploads is concern.

      Delete
    2. OK thanks, but can you do make a Beta version for us?
      Flickr server is down several times. I have 2 news blogs and I upload more than 50 photos for day, and Flickr is not good.
      And from 2 weeks ago Blogger snippet not work well if the post not have images or the image is not in Picasa.
      The home and labels archive of my blog is very bad 'cause the images are in Flickr. But if I upload manually an image in Picasa is perfect. And I can not upload manually more than 50 images for day
      Thanks for your work. I hope you can do a Beta version, please

      Delete