Dreamstime

Sunday 26 February 2017

For Sale: My Photos At Dreamstime.com

My First Picture Upload To Dreamstime.com

My photographs, they are up for sale now at Dreamstime.

I have always thought that it was tough to get into this business of selling pictures online. It was not until I read a comment from someone saying that he was doing it with nothing more than his Sony Xperia. A Sony Xperia: that's a smartphone isn't it? Well, I have a Canon Superzoom a Powershot SX530HS; that should be good enough. But is it? So, the only way for me to find out is to upload a test (sharp and with minimal noise) photograph to Dreamstime and see what happens.

An voila, my photo was approved 5 days later.

I only have 5 photos uploaded into my portfolio at the moment but I am working on it. This is for the long-term so I do not expect much earnings initially. We'll see perhaps in about a year or so when I have about a hundred or more photos in my portfolio.

Lots to learn too as this is all new to me. Wish me luck.



2 comments:

  1. I wish you a lot of good luck!!!!!! Beatiful photos!!!!!!!! This bird and the butterflies are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete