Dreamstime

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Followup: Undelivered Registered Postal Letter

TheStar - LoyalToPosMalaysia -Top TheStar - LoyalToPosMalaysia_Bottom

This is a followup to my previous blog post.

As luck would have it, the letter above was published in the local The Star newspaper in Malaysia on the 14th February, 2018 - a day after I published my blog post. Looks like I am not the only person who is suffering from this 'undelivered letters' misadventure from Pos Malaysia. With a tracking number, all I could think of is the writer was either expecting a registered or couriered mail.

Two cases now so far: one in Penang and one in Ipoh (ie. mine). Is this a nationwide Pos Malaysia phenomenon?

After two weeks, there has been no respond from Pos Malaysia to the above letter. Absolute silence from them so far.


0 comments:

Post a Comment