Dreamstime

Thursday 20 December 2018

My Gifts And Rebates From Canon

Canon Battery Pack LP-E17

Super! I have received all my gifts and rebates from Canon Malaysia for my recent camera purchase 7 weeks ago. Took them about a month to have the Canon LP-E17 spare battery delivered. I received mine on 1st December 2018. To be honest, I had almost forgotten about it when suddenly it came out of nowhere via the local courier delivery service.

The all important RM 200 rebate arrived much later via electronic bank transfer - 12th December to be exact.

Now, the next course of action is to get myself a telephoto zoom lens.

The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f /4 - 5.6 IS STM lens seems like a good choice since I've read some good reviews about it. Its reach should be adequate for my birding needs. I am still unsure though if I should be getting them new or used since they are quite expensive. Getting an 'import' is something worth considering too as the savings is about RM 300.

Yes, my old Canon superzoom has spoiled me. I now feel a little handicapped when I am unable to zoom in and out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment