Dreamstime

Sunday 26 June 2022

Himalaya Nefrotec Side Effects?

Bottle Of Himalaya Nefrotec

For the last couple of days, my cat has been showing initial signs of cat constipation. Nothing serious but its there. This is something that has not happened for something like more than a year now. The only thing different that I've made over the last couple of weeks is that I have been giving my cat Himalaya Nefrotoec. Yes, problems with her urinary tract as described here.

So is this medicine giving my cat some side effects causing some minor problems with her digestive tracts? Or perhaps, have I been giving my cat too much of this medicine? I think this is something like 20 days or more now straight. I only gave one tablet a day though and not two as per instruction on the bottle. Is that too much? If only there were much clearer instructions on the bottle.

As far as I can tell, this medicine did help in my cat's urinary tract problem. Traces of blood in her pee from time-to-time but not as frequent as previously though. So maybe I'll stop for a couple of days and see how things goes. Not a bad idea too if I were to increase the dry cat food that is mixed with coconut oil into her daily diet to smooth things out in her digestive tract. Coconut oil is what unclogged her digestive tracts previously. Coconut oil save her life last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment