Dreamstime

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Black-naped Oriole And Its Mango

Upside-down Black-naped Oriole Feeding On Mango

Yummy! Mango! Mango! It will make one's world go upside-down.

Actually, I have been trying to photograph this rather common bird in my neighbourhood, a Black-nape Oriole, ever since I came to own a digital camera. But it has been elusive. A rather shy bird and it will scoot once it caught sight of me. Or perhaps it's because my looks does not look appealing.

The above picture is the best close-up that I have so far. Yeah, I know it is not the best. Lighting is a bit off as the subject was under the tree canopy. Next time bird. Next time.


2 comments:

  1. Ja! Ja!! Yummy! Yummy!!!!

    I love it. You're the best taking bird's photos!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

    And like always, thanks again for fix Raven, I really can not work in my blog without your help

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you. Sometimes I get lucky; sometimes I don't. That is the reality when it comes to bird photography. Being wild, they seldom co-operate.

      Raven+ development will take a backseat for the moment. There is quite a lot to learn in photography, especially when it comes to post-processing (and stock photography too, if I may add).

      Delete