Dreamstime

Sunday 11 August 2019

Shooting Stock Video With My Canon Powershot SX530HS

Soft at the telephoto end, chromatic aberration at high contrast areas and sensor noise. These are the reasons why I bought my Canon EOS 800D/T7i. But little did I know that my Canon Powershot SX530 HS takes excellent videos. So much so that three of my stock video footage were accepted by Dreamstime without much editing, shot at 1080p:

I have checked before the uploads. The video looks okay at the telephoto end. No chromatic aberration even at high contracts areas. And sensor noise is not much of a problem except when shooting at absolutely dark areas.

All my videos are shot handheld. So the problem at the moment now is getting steady shots, especially a problem at the telephoto end.

Still early days for me as far as shooting videos is concern. So much to learn.




0 comments:

Post a Comment