Dreamstime

Monday 3 February 2020

Oriental Honey Buzzard Video At 1080p

It was not too long ago that I lamented about having to downsize my Oriental Honey Buzzard video from 1080p to 720p during post-processing. As luck would have it, the bird returned to my neighbourhood again about 3 weeks ago. With the help of my tripod, I managed to capture the bird again on video at 1080p resolution with my Canon Powershot SX530 HS camera. I am not sure if it was the same bird again though.

I went into digital zoom again at 160x to fill the bird within the frame. I thought a head shot would be nice and cool, so I went into 200x digital zoom too. Unfortunately though, the camera started hunting back and forth whenever the bird moved, making the video look bad and odd. Well, maybe next time ..... again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment