Dreamstime

Sunday 17 May 2020

Used Refurbished Lenovo PC, One Year Later

A little over a year ago today, this was toggling in my head: should I purchase a brand new personal computer, or should I get a used unit. A brand new PC isn't exactly cheap, while a used refurbished unit may have reliability issues. A tough choice, a tough decision that I had to make.

Refurbished Lenovo PC Model M70e

I took a gamble in the end. A used refurbished unit it was. It had been a nail biting moment since then.

One Year Later

This is the current situation now, a year later. I am glad to say that my used refurbished Lenovo PC is still humming along, functioning as it should.

My daughter is happy, as she could get her work done and catch up on her dramas.

I am happy as it is relatively trouble free and it does not stress me out.

Looks like Lenovo has inherited some of it traits from IBM after all - their reliability, a question that I pondered at one time.

If I were to set depreciation cost at RM250, I suppose the accounting cost of this computer now is zero. RM250 is exactly what I paid for.

Good value for money I think. A wise investment decision too on my part - sorry for blowing my own trumpet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment